- A beautifully detailed Helicopter decanter for your home bar! Showcase your admiration for the military and it's fearless choppers with this elegant helicopter decanter. The decanter features an original decanter body with the blades as a stopper. This helicopter decanter is a daring hallmark of our patriotic glass collection. Mouth-blown and hand-cut borosilicate from master glass blowers.
- Each fabulous piece of borosilicate barware from The Wine Savant is mouthblown before being embellished with a variety of cuts by hand. Each drinking experience, whether it's a celebration, wedding anniversary or birthday is special. Make it unique with this beautiful helicopter decanter. This decanter will be perfect for any bar table, making a statement to your class and sophistication.
- The helicopter decanter is precision handcrafted with rich details. It offers a refined, masculine, and stately dramatic appeal. Aerate your favorite vintages in the stunning clarity of borosilicate glass, mouth blown by artisans and cut with elegantly tapered facets for a stunning display of a war machine. Decanter measures 8" in height and 16" in length and holds up to 750ml of your favorite spirits.
- There's regular whiskey decanters, then there's the handblown black hawk chopper decanter, exclusively from the Wine Savant. Showcase your army strong lifestyle and military family heritage with this stunning tribute to soldiers from all over the world, from active-duty service members to decorated veterans.
- A great gift for former and active-duty military and law enforcement as well as sport shooters, range members, and general gun and military enthusiasts. Surprise the gun or army enthusiast in your life this upcoming Christmas, Valentine's Day, Veteran's Day, Father's Day or birthday with a gift they'll love.
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.