- This ceramic dispenser is perfect for oil and vinegar lovers! This drizzling vinegar and oil cruet is an original piece of pottery handmade by Gute. This handmade ceramic olive oil and balsamic vinegar pot is as practical as it is attractive. The wide spout offers a generous flow of your favorite dressing while the deep reservoir can hold enough to last you a generous time between re-fillings. Practical and robust, this oil vinegar cruet will become your staple kitchenware item.
- The Gute table oil and vinegar cruet from is a fun, functional and original object making culinary preparation fun and easy. The ceramic cruet by Gute, features a unique stainless steel spout that allows the wonderful combination of oil, vinegar and food to be poured directly into the bowl with one simple push. Our Cruet consists of a white yellow finish bottle made of ceramic that will adorn any table and its smooth lines and tailored curves make it an indispensable detail in the kitchen.
- Contains: 400ml (14 oz). Height: 9", with stopper. Height: 7" , without stopper. Diameter: 3" at the widest point of the bottle. Diameter: 2.6" under the bottle. Weight: 250 g (0.5 lb).
- With its beautiful simple design, it's perfect for serving olive oil and balsamic vinegar that comes out in a misty stream. The top cover is removable, so you can add extra oil or vinegar and the vessel is lightweight! Use this cruet to give your breakfast, lunch or dinner table a touch of refinement while simplifying your life by having all of your favorite oils and vinegars on hand. This is not just a cruet, but a feature that really sets regular ceramic oil & vinegar dispensers apart!
- Dazzle your friends and family and take your drizzles to the next level with the White and Yellow Cruet by Gute. The cruet features a bold motif, a subtly asymmetrical, yellow playfully askew that is not only practical but perfect for entertaining inside and outside! With its classic round shape, the vessel is not only extremely elegant and simple to put in center of your dinner table, but also keeps oil and vinegar in the front of your mind. An excellent gift for any occasion to remember!
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.