- The rock n roll candle is a lighthearted nod to concerts gone by, designed to go with any music lover. The icon of rock and roll, our Wax Hand Candle is a surprising and stylish artifact. A bright red hand easily stands on its own rocking away. Light the hand and make a bold statement. Let's rock!
- The stunning red color of the candle makes it perfect for rockers, bikers or just about anyone who wants to bring an element of fun and mayhem into their everyday life. This Hand Candle is a wonderful gift for music lovers. It will sit on your bedside table or living room cabinet and remind you of the good things in life. Show your love for rock n' roll with this super cool candle! The Sign of the Horns Hand Gesture Candle is a great gift for music lovers or rockers, drummers & bikers.
- Decorate your home – and your walls – with a unique piece that tells a story about who you are, if not who you want to be. The classic rock 'n' roll hand gesture of two fingers pointing up, with the thumb and little finger tucked in, is an unspoken language of good times that all music fans know. Our Rock N Roll hand gesture candle features this blazing symbol of the rock & roll lifestyle, in a glamorous red finish.
- Light up the room with the vintage rock n roll candle, featuring the classic hand gesture made famous by rock legends––the sign of the horns. This is one candle your guests will love!
- The rock n roll hand gesture candle makes a great gift for the rock and roll fan in your life. A devilishly good-looking sign of the horns candle, this is an awesome gift for any rock n roll fan. A perfect present for any birthday or anniversary, or even a treat for yourself. Flick down your middle and ring finger with this rock n roll hand gesture candle. An ideal gift for those who like to keep it loud and proud, whether you're a fan or your band, this is a unique candle.
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.
You may also like