- The Thinker Candle, is a representation of thoughts - the body and the mind. As you light The Thinker Candle, your thoughts mount with memories and dreams. A reminder of where we came from, what we survived and the limitless possibilities that lay ahead.This intricate, hand poured candle is meant to be sat, stared at, thought about, and ultimately uplifted. It's meant to inspire warmth, love, individual thought, and confidence in one's self to achieve everything they want!
- The Thinker expresses freedom through simple enjoyment. This candle is thoughts in the form of art. It is a moment. Measuring 7" in height, 3" in width and burns up to 3 hours! An excellent gift idea or just a nice decoration for your home, this candle will ignite some thought-provoking conversations.
- The candle's unique design also makes it a piece of art, an ornamental object of enjoyment. Simply light the wick of this candle and it will ignite a moment of thoughtfulness. When fully burned, all that is left is the skeleton of this staple of art during the renaissance era. It's the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates thoughtful, modern design.
- The Thinker candle features an old-world charm and a modern elegance, providing a unique atmosphere in your home. The Thinker Candle is an original, unique candle that demonstrates the great power of relaxation and confidence. Created for introspection, The Thinker Candle represents the mind in its natural state, but with a modern twist on traditional meditation candles.
- As with Rodin’s timeless masterpiece, our candle is crafted by hand using time-honored techniques. The result is one of the most realistic candles you will ever see! This candle is the perfect gift for students to thank their teachers, art lovers, Rodin enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to add a trendy design to their home or office decor!
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.
You may also like