- Spice up the summer with Kiri & Son's BBQ Spice Set! This uniquely varied set of 20 contains spices from all over the globe! Perfect for barbequing, grilling, cooking, seasoning, and everything in between! This complete set of 20 covers a variety of spicy, sweet, salty, savory, and tangy flavors and includes a glove, an apron, and several cooking tools! It's the perfect set for all occasions - whether you're hosting a BBQ, cooking for the family, or meal prepping for yourself!
- SPICY: Put your spice tolerance to the test with our selection of spicy blends! Turn up the heat with Hellcat Mase (Jalepeno Powder), Cave Pepper (Buffalo Dry Rub), Venom's Spark (Smoky Chipotle Dry Rub), Thai Thunder (Sriracha Seasoning), and Montego Bay (Jamaican Jerk)
- SWEET BBQ: Give our BBQ collection a try! Combining sweet, smokey, and savory spice blends, we've found a unique mix to bring to your next barbeque. Featuring our signature Summer Spice (Smoked Paprika, Garlic, Chili, & Chives), Sweet Spring (Basic Dry Rub), Dallas Rue (BBQ Sweet Rub), Maple Scotch (Rosy Cheeks), Golden Seed (Lemon Pepper Dry Rub), Wild Rooster (Ale House Chicken Seasoning), and Ocean Breeze (Mediterranean Dry Rub), this variety is sure to impress all those around the grill!
- ESSENTIALS: Make sure you're covered with the essentials! This set contains special blends of Assassin's Leaf (Basil Salt), Dracula Deterrent (Garlic Powder), Queen's Silk (Rosemary Roasted Garlic), Black Snake (Black Pepper), California Cation (Paprika), Rose Quartz (Pink Sea Salt), Demon Husk (Crushed Red Pepper), and Garfield's Tail (Smokey Turmeric) - so you're covered for any dish that may be requested at your next cookout!
- All of our spice blends are crafted with high quality ingredients right here in New York City!
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or at 347-748-1839.