- Meet our first-of-its-kind wine wheel. From Chardonnay and Riesling to Malbec and Merlot, our wine wheel shows the primary and secondary Scent/notes of each individual grape across the board, differentiated into families.
- From vineyards spanning across Eastern France, New Zealand, and everything in between, to an oak versus glass aging barrel and diversified fermentation temperatures. The wheel will clarify what you're drinking.
- The Wine Wheel is split into four different sections. The color that is behind the name of the grape represents to color the wine would be if it were to go through the vinification process.
- For example, a wine with the Riesling grape has a primary flavor of light fruit, secondary aromas of petroleum, beeswax and earth, and tertiary flavors of apple, lemon and peach. This is the perfect gift for your loved one who loves wine & wants to learn more about the flavors they taste, or an advanced wine connoisseur! This board has a diameter of 19" and can easily attach to any wall.
- Use the wine wheel while tasting or drinking to quickly identify different flavors in wine. These compounds are useful in blind tasting as well. This piece of craftsmanship which, in addition to having a multitude of functional uses
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or at 347-748-1839.