- The Absinthe Glassware set of 4 by The Wine Savant perfectly showcases the absinthe and its wide opening allows the sharp alcohol vapors to disperse away while the tulip bulb concentrates its lush olfactory notes before delivering them towards your nose for a more in-depth and ultimate sipping experience. Jumping on the nostalgia craze and inspired by the interiors of the 1940s era, this set features a traditional Swiss design that highlights and enhances the delicious flavors of absinthe.
- Enjoy the sophisticated and complex absinthe spirit in its full glory in The Wine Savant's Absinthe Glasses Set. This set of 4 glasses spin on the traditional hourglass shape and flared bowl maximizes your absinthe drinking experience. With a classic bulb shape, they will allow you to achieve the perfect glass of absinthe. The Absinthe glassware is a shape that was used for centuries to enjoy absinthe and other spirits.
- Having a Spooky-themed party? Enjoy your Absinthe in a sophisticated way by turning these Absinthe glasses into an essential part of your entertainment! The classic absinthe glass makes an elegant presence with an ample bowl that offers control over the aroma and flavor of your favorite liqueurs. It features an opening to encourage the aromas to direct towards the nose and each glass measures approximately 6" tall and has a capacity of 7.6 ounces.
- Enjoy the amazing and unique aroma of absinthe in a stunning drinking vessel – The Absinthe Glassware Set of 4 by The Wine Savant. The Wine Savant's Absinthe Glasses are made of lead-free borosilicate glass with graceful allure. The perfect wedding, housewarming, or host/hostess gift. Showcase your favorite liqueur or spirits with Glassware that brings out the full flavor of your drink and makes your guests aware of the subtle characteristics offered by their unique drinking glass.
- Each absinthe glass is based on a traditional absinthe nosing glass that allows for optimum enjoyment during your own personal absinthe tasting or during cocktail hour. Absinthe is traditionally served in smaller glasses than other spirits. Nosing alcohol intensifies its aromas, and the small absinthe glasses help gather those fragrances to your nose so you can take full advantage of its delightful bouquet.
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.
You may also like