- Our Bee Honey Jar is an adorable and creative way to serve honey to your friends and family. This handcut, handblown glass vessel is shaped like a beehive and comes with a wooden serving spoon. Your guests will love the charm of this beautiful piece on your breakfast table.
- Honey Jar and Wooden Spoon - It's a new buzz for the breakfast table! This charming honey jar and spoon is shaped like a beehive. Fill it with the sweetest things you can find, from your own backyard or farmer’s market. Or serve up preserves and jams. A perfect gift for bee-keepers and honey lovers alike!
- Make your table buzz with this hive-shaped honey jar and cute little wooden spoon! Combine your love of honey and bees with this elegant way to serve it! Inspired by the hives of their rooftop honeybees, this classic-meets-modern design will be a beautiful addition to your breakfast table. An included wooden spoon helps you drizzle honey on warm toast or over biscuits. It's pretty and practical for all of your best jams and honey.
- The ultimate refined accessory for your tea time, breakfast table or picnic basket. A lovely honey jar and spoon set shaped in the form of a beehive. This Bee Honey Jar will delight your friends and family at breakfast time. The honey jar lulls you with its dainty lid and wooden serving spoon, while filling your tea or toast with a soothing, delicious honey concoction made especially for you. This hive-shaped honey jar and its wooden serving spoon will surely help you start your day off sweet!
- Add a touch of sweetness to the most important meal of the day with our adorable beehive jar and wooden honey dipper. For your gracious entertaining, handcut and handblown by master artisans. This jar measures 5" in height and holds up to 14 oz of honey or jam! This jar makes a thoughtful, sweet addition to your entertaining essentials.
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.