- The Grappa Glassware set of 6 by The Wine Savant perfectly showcases the grappa and its wide opening allows the sharp alcohol vapors to disperse away while the tulip bulb concentrates its lush olfactory notes before delivering them towards your nose for a more in-depth and ultimate sipping experience. Jumping on the nostalgia craze and inspired by the interiors of the 1940s era, this set features a traditional Italian design that highlights and enhances the delicious flavors of grappa.
- Enjoy the sophisticated and complex grappa spirit in its full glory in The Wine Savant's Grappa Gatsby Party Glass Set. This set of 6 glasses' traditional hourglass shape and flared bowl maximizes your grappa drinking experience. With a classic tulip bulb shape, they will showcase vintage wines, modern day vinos and spirits with pure elegance. The Grappa classic glassware is a shape that was used for centuries to enjoy grappa and other spirits.
- Having a Great Gatsby themed party? Enjoy your Grappa in a sophisticated way by turning these Grappa glasses into an essential part of your entertaining! The classic grappino glass makes an elegant presence with an ample bowl that offers control over the aroma and flavor of your favorite liqueurs. It features an opening to encourage the aromas to direct towards the nose and each glass measures approximately 6" tall and has a capacity of 3 ounces.
- Enjoy the amazing and unique aroma of grappa in a stunning drinking vessel – The Grappa Gatsby Party Glasses by The Wine Savant. The Wine Savant's Grappa Glasses are made of lead-free borosilicate glass with graceful allure. The perfect wedding, housewarming, or host/hostess gift. Showcase your favorite liqueur or spirits with Glassware that brings out the full flavor of your drink and makes your guests aware of the subtle characteristics offered by their unique drinking glass.
- Each grappa glass is based on a traditional grappa nosing glass that allows for optimum enjoyment during your own personal grappa tasting or during blind tastings with grappa tasting enthusiasts. Grappa is traditionally served in smaller glasses than other spirits. Nosing alcohol intensifies its aromas, and the small grappa glasses help gather those fragrances to your nose so you can take full advantage of its delightful bouquet.
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.