- UNIQUELY FASHIONED GOLF GLASSES: Enjoy spirits with sophistication & class as you sip a way with this set of two glasses that are pieces to admire. Featuring a statuesque look, these glasses making drinking not only a unique experience, but a lively affair.
- AESTHETICALLY PLEASING: The Golf Ball Whiskey Glasses have an optical effect created by the interplay of broad cuts and contrasting angles and look like real golf balls!
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY WORKS OF ART: The shimmering glasses featuring graceful curves are truly fascinating work's of art. Handmade and mouthblown of the highest quality by master artisans. Made from flawless 100% lead-free borosilicate with a golf ball pattern on the base of the glass. Perfect for hitting the links then downing a few drinks afterwards with your best golf buddies. Fore! Two satisfying glasses, incoming.
- HAND-MADE: Each enchanting glass is crafted with mouthblown and handcut glass. It's unexpected and beautiful silhouette reinvents expectations of design and reconfigures the possibilities for a unique drinking experience. This set of four golf ball glasses is both a conversation starter and a work of impeccable craftsmanship. Founded in 2014, The Wine Savant is dedicated to superlative art in the form of glassware and the finest execution in hand-cut lead-free crystal and borosilicate.
- STUNNING CRAFTSMANSHIP: Beautiful, handcrafted details look resplendent in any den or home bar area. The lushly designed glasses offer a refined, masculine, and stately dramatic appeal. Display atop desktops and bar carts for an impressive flourish.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Serve and display your expensive scotch whisky, bourbon, brandy, vodka, gin, rum, or tequila. This unique whiskey glass set of 2 is sure to impress the golf lovers in your life. Perfect for golf enthusiasts, birthday parties, graduation gifts, anniversaries, home welcoming gifts, or just because
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.