- WHISKEY STONES & GUN DECANTER SET: Enjoy spirits with sophistication & class as you sip away with this set of whiskey stones and decanter pieces to admire. Featuring a statuesque look, this elegant SKF1801 gun decanter combined with whiskey stones makes drinking not only a unique experience but a lively affair.
- DRINKING EXPERIENCE THAT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY: Each drinking experience, whether it's a celebration, wedding anniversary, or birthday is special. Make it unique with these beautiful bar tools. This set includes all you need to create an impressive Old Fashioned cocktail for guests at home or while out on the town. Comes with 8 whiskey Bullet stones, 4 pistol whiskey glasses, and 1 large realistic gun decanter all stored away in the elegant American flag-style wooden and steel box!
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY WORKS OF ART: The shimmering whiskey bullet stones are truly fascinating works of art. Handmade of stainless steel of the highest quality by master artisans. Complete with a storage case mimicking that of a real gun barrel! The striking display is emphasized by the elegant American flag crate box that takes the show away!
- SHORT FREEZING TIME, STAINLESS STEEL: The Whiskey stones can be frozen for just an hour and be cool enough to chill the liquor without getting it watery with ice. Don't dilute your ice, remain in classy style while enjoying your favorite beverage.
- PERFECT GIFT: The SKF1801 Gun Decanter Set is an absolute must for a gift, made for all occasions, and more gorgeous in person than can be viewed online. The 800ml gun decanter adorns this set as the main focal point for your entertaining. Perfect gift for military personnel, veterans and gun and military enthusiasts! You will be happy you gave this set as a gift.
How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship and are usually delivered within 7 business days.
I have a question about my decanter. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 347-748-1839.